Setting up or performing Mobile Sync in Quicken Desktop 2013 or 2014 may report the following message:
"Quicken encountered a server-side error while syncing your data. Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support."
The error message may include an HTTP 500. This specific condition is typically a temporary situation, and trying again later is the recommended course of action.
If you continue to experience this issue or are not seeing the HTTP 500, we would need information that will help us to resolve any possible defect causing this behavior:
- Right-click a blank space on your Desktop and choose New > Folder. Use your last name as the name of this folder.
- Follow these instructions for locating and saving the following log files from your Quicken file and save them in that <your name> folder.
- OFX and Connlog
- Cloud Sync Log (found in the same location as the OFX and Connlog)
- Follow these instructions for capturing a screenshot of the error and save it to the < your name> folder.
- Right-click the < your name> folder and choose Send To > Compressed (Zipped) Folders to make it easier to upload these files.
- Click here to attach the zipped files and provide your contact information.