Quicken 2013 may report "Incorrect Password" when trying to setup Mobile Sync with accounts that have successfully completed One Step Update or Update Now using the same password.
This message can occur if Quicken is unable to connect to your financial institution for any reason, resulting in the inability to confirm that Quicken Cloud will be using the correct login credentials. Conditions that can cause this:
- The financial institutions website is temporarily unavailable (maintenance, high volume of traffic, server outage, etc.).
- The financial institution has suspended or blocked Quicken aggregation.
- There have been changes to the login process at the financial institution website (new security process, new website design, etc.).
- You have an account still activated for online services that is no longer available at the financial institution website.
- The account information (account number and/or nickname) has changed at the financial institution but has not been updated in Quicken with this new information.
Before proceeding, make sure you're at the latest release of Quicken 2013.
- Follow http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/GEN82055.html to deactivate all accounts with the financial institution for the account returning this error.
- Follow http://quicken.intuit.com/support/help/GEN82073.html to reactivate these accounts.
- Perform Mobile Sync to confirm this issue is now resolved.
If the error persists, please contact Quicken Support for further assistance.