Performing Mobile Sync in Quicken 2013 Desktop may result in deleted transactions and/or deleted split lines within transactions.
UPDATE (12/28/12): We have resolved several conditions that caused this issue to occur. Please update your Quicken program to the latest release (R10, as of 12/28/12).
NOTE: Deleted data in your current file will not be resolved by this patch. Affected transactions must be manually corrected. If you have a backup of your file made before this condition occurred, you can restore that backup following these steps:
- Unlink the current copy of your Quicken Data File from the Quicken Cloud ID:
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Alerts.
- Click the Unlink This Data File button.
- Restore the backup:
- Go to File > Backup and Restore > Restore.
- Browse to your Backup file.
- Click Restore.
NOTE: Depending on the age of your backup, you may have to perform a One Step Update to download recent transactions and/or manually re-key any data that has not been entered into this older copy of your file.
- If your Cloud ID has not been setup in this copy of your file, you can set it up now using the same Cloud ID login information used in the copy of the file you unlinked.