When you no longer use Online Banking in Quicken or have closed all accounts with a Financial Institution, you may still see the Bank name in the One Step Update Settings screen.
To remove it:
Confirm that you have Deactivated all online services with all accounts held at that Bank.
- Use Ctrl + A to bring up the Accounts List.
- View Hidden Accounts by selecting the Hidden Accounts check box in the lower left corner of the Accounts List window.
- Make sure the Online Services, Transaction Download and/or Online Payment fields are NO or DEACTIVATED for the desired account(s).
Edit the Deactivated account(s) to remove the Bank name.
- Click on the account displayed on the Accounts List.
- Choose Edit Details button on the account.
- Clear the Financial Institution field at the right side of the window.
- Click OK.
- Repeat, as necessary, for each Deactivated/Disabled account for that Bank.
- Confirm that the Bank name no longer appears in the One Step Update Settings window.