OL-301 is one of several general connectivity errors with the server that can occur for a number of reasons. For example, your financial institution's online services may be down due to server maintenance, high server traffic, stock market hours, or an unexpected outage.
Wait a couple of days and also try updating your account during different time of the day (some banks perform regular maintenance at the same time every day).
The error message you receive is a generic message generated by your financial institution.
Look in the One Step Update Summary for a message from your financial institution.
- Click on Tools on the top menu bar.
- Select One Step Update Summary.
If you have waited and the problem continues, delete your temporary internet file and try again.
To delete the files in the Temporary Internet Files folder:
Windows 7 / Vista
- Click the Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
- Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information, and then click OK.
Earlier versions of Windows
- Quit Internet Explorer and quit any instances of Windows Explorer (where you navigate through folders and files on your computer).
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files.
- In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box , and then click OK, then OK again.
Note: If the Temporary Internet Files folder contains a significant amount of web page content, this process may take several minutes to complete. Please be patient.