Ensure you are on the latest release of your program.
Next, make sure that the option, “Turn on Quicken sound,” under the set-up up option of Quicken preferences is checked.
- Right Click on the Quicken Icon and Click on Properties.
- Click on Find Target and double click on the Sounds Folder.
- Double click on “qopen.” If there is a signature sound, then please follow the steps below.
If there is no sound, or “Mute” is not selected for sounds under the advanced option of your computer's Sounds & Audio Devices, then check your computer's sound card.
If there is a signature sound
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Sounds & Audio Devices.
- Go to Sounds and then Under Program Events Choose Quicken and Under Quicken select Open Program.
- Click on the Browse tab and go to that location where there is a Sound Folder ( location where Quicken is installed).
- Double-click on qopen, which shows under the Sounds field on the Sounds & Audio Devices Property window.
- Click on Apply and then click on OK.
- Open Quicken.