Sleek, smart, easy
- Categorizes your expenses — see where your money's going
- Shows all your accounts in one place — know exactly
where you stand
- Provides a helpful snapshot — shows upcoming bills
See where your money’s going
- Quicken Essentials for Mac automatically categorizes your transactions
- Shows you exactly what you’ve been spending your money on
- SEE IT
See all your accounts in one place
- View your entire financial picture in one place with Quicken Essentials for Mac
- See exactly where you stand with all your accounts: bank, credit cards, loans, and more
- SEE IT
View a snapshot of your most important info
- The easy-to-understand Overview shows all money coming in and going out, including upcoming bills and paychecks
- Easily customize budgets and goals to save even more money
- SEE IT
Avoid late fees and overdrafts
- Keeps track of upcoming bills, paychecks, and your current balance
- Helps you save money by avoiding late fees
Transferring your data is easier than ever
- Quicken Essentials for Mac easily and seamlessly converts your data from all supported Quicken Mac and Windows versions
- Also converts from Microsoft Money 2007 and 2008
- All in three easy steps
- Show me how
100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
- If you’re not 100% satisfied, return your Quicken Essentials for Mac personal finance software with your dated receipt within 60 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price
See if Quicken Essentials for Mac
is right for you
Our Quicken Mac 2007 and earlier users should note that this product was rebuilt from the ground up, so some of the features you've grown used to may not be included. Because we want to make sure we're providing you with the solution that best meets your needs, we've answered a few questions that can help you determine whether or not Quicken Essentials for Mac is right for you.
1. Can I track my investments?
Yes, Quicken Essentials for Mac allows you to track the overall value of your investment accounts and the value of your specific holdings. It will not, however, track investment buys and sells, nor will it provide some advanced investments performance reports.
2. Can I export my data to TurboTax?
Yes, with Quicken Essentials for Mac (version 1.5), you can now export your data to TurboTax. Or, if you prefer you can print or export your data to a CSV file.
3. Can I print checks in Quicken Essentials for Mac?
Yes, as of version 1.5, you can now print checks in Quicken Essentials for Mac.
4. Can I pay my bills within Quicken?
While you cannot pay bills within the product itself ("direct bill pay"), you can track your bills and make sure you have enough cash to pay them when they're due. A few alternatives available include using Quicken Mac 2007 or using the bill pay functionality of Quicken Bill Pay.
5. Can I transfer my data from an older version of Quicken Mac?
Yes, you can transfer data from Quicken Mac 2006 and 2007.
6. Can I convert my Quicken Windows data to Quicken Essentials for Mac?
Yes, it converts Quicken Windows 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 data.
Mac system requirementsHere's what you'll need to run Quicken Essentials for Mac …
|Computer||Intel®-based Apple® Mac|
|Operating System||Mac OS X v10.6.6 or later (Snow Leopard) or
Mac OS X v10.7 or later (Lion)
|Hard Disk Space||1 GB free hard disk space|
Help and SupportEnjoy free support when you buy, install,
or upgrade Quicken
If you need help purchasing, installing, or upgrading your new
Quicken personal finance software, free phone support is available.
You can also:
- Get advice and tips from other Quicken customers in the Quicken Live Community
- View frequently asked questions and answers in our Quicken Help and Support area
- Contact Quicken Customer Services
- Check out our Personal Finance tips on Quicken.com
Moving your Quicken files to Mac
We'll walk you through moving your files from Quicken Windows to Quicken Mac.